Ancient Jade Puerh Buttons

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dan

• “I found this at my health food store. I really like the darker tuo cha so I thought I would try it. I bought 12 buttons for only 1.60. This is a green puerh and I'm really surprised. This tea has a...” Read full tasting note
    Maniac49 429 tasting notes

From White Heron Tea

Characteristics: The darker brew will surprise you with a very mild taste. This green Pu-erh is softer and more delicate than traditional Pu-erh but deeper and richer than a green Oolong. Very pleasant and a nice introduction to the world of Pu-erh! We suggest three infusions.

About White Heron Tea View company

I found this at my health food store. I really like the darker tuo cha so I thought I would try it. I bought 12 buttons for only 1.60. This is a green puerh and I’m really surprised. This tea has a natural sweetness to it and is one of the best green teas I have had. I’m not normally a green tea drinker, but this tea really reminds me of an Oolong. The tea brews up a golden color much like a Darjeeling. It has a rich floral taste and a slight floral aftertaste. I like this tea.

SoccerMom

Yay for good finds when/where you least expect to find them!

Dan

I got 3 steeps from this tea. The second was as good as the first, but the third was a little weak so I thought it was time to stop.