White Ambrosia

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Azzrian

From White Lion

Rare white tea leaves are laced with sweet
toasted coconut and juicy pineapple. It’s like
having a vacation in a cup!

About White Lion View company

Full Review on http://sororiteasisters.com/ on March 14th but here are the snippits:

White Lion Tea is served in spas and I can absolutely see why! Every blend I have sampled from White Lion Tea has been excellent! They are all in their own way either relaxing, or rejuvenating, and I can see how you could easily find one of their blends to fit your mood and needs perfectly!

You can taste the toasting of the coconut, which sets it apart from many of the other coconut tea blends out there. The pineapple is lighter and a nice afterthought that is not too powerful but present in the sip. It gives the tea a fruity punch toward the end of the sip.

I love the glass jars! Even though you want to keep them out of direct sunlight to preserve the flavor of the teas, they are so kitchy, so cute, and they look amazing displayed!

Ramvling

Wow, that sounds wonderful!

Azzrian

Been really happy with White Lion Teas so far. :)

Meg

Tea with toasted coconut sounds fantastic…. they sound like they have some great teas!

TheTeaFairy

Looks so pretty :-)

Azzrian

Yeah I am in love with these jars lol

Terri HarpLady

I have lurked on the white lion site more than once now…

Pull the trigger Terri!

This is an amazing tea! I buy it online and everyone who has tasted it wants to order. I have never had a favorite tea before (just any type of green) but now I almost exclusively drink this tea.

I think most of the white teas are just too delicate for me! I like the flavor, just not one of my favorites.

I rarely keep flavored white teas around, but when I do, they’re White Ambrosia. It has just enough flavor and lift from the coconut to be pleasant, no sign of crassness or acidity from the pineapple, and the flavors do not overpower the delicate tea. This is exactly what I need on the very rare occasion that I just need a little blink of energy at 4 or 5 pm.