Vanilla Dolce

Edit tea info Last updated by Barb

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Ordered a sample of loose tea and brewed it tonight, added a bit of half and half. No idea what the base tea is (Assam?) but it seemed nicely balanced with the vanilla. I liked this better than...” Read full tasting note
    mamamiau 123 tasting notes

From White Lion

Premium black tea paired with a double dose of vanilla to create a creamy, luxurious tea that will win you over even before the first sip. It may be vanilla, but it’s anything but plain. (From the website)

About White Lion View company

1 Tasting Note

Ordered a sample of loose tea and brewed it tonight, added a bit of half and half. No idea what the base tea is (Assam?) but it seemed nicely balanced with the vanilla. I liked this better than Harney’s Vanilla Comoro, but in fairness — I had to make do with bags when I tried the Harney’s.

The vanilla scent was quite strong when I popped open the (cute tiny little glass) sample jar. Brewed, it was smooth and not overwhelmingly vanilla, but the vanilla was definitely present and very mellow. I think I’d like this for a weekend breakfast tea as well as an after-dinner treat. I have enough left for 2 more trials with maybe enough after that to add to some Earl Grey as an experiment. I will let you know how it goes. I also have a sample of their Earl Grey with Lavender so things could get pleasantly foggy.