Earl Grey with Lavender

Edit tea info Last updated by Barb

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This was my second sample from White Lion. Am having it late on a Saturday morning, with milk. This is very soft and fragrant, with pleasantly hushed bergamot and floral notes. It's almost...” Read full tasting note
    mamamiau 116 tasting notes

From White Lion

This classic blend of fine black teas, gains complexity and character from the clean, lightly floral flavor of lavender and scented with citrusy natural Italian oil of bergamot.

About White Lion View company

1 Tasting Note

This is very soft and fragrant, with pleasantly hushed bergamot and floral notes. It’s almost sweet, but that may be the effect of the milk. Probably not for someone craving a very assertive bergamot, but calming and refreshing.

I tried this years ago and have concluded that at that time I didn’t know what I was doing with it. I probably crowded way too much leaf into a mesh tea ball and steeped it way too long. I may have gone a bit short on the steeping time today, but I like the results very much and would be inclined to order this again.