Summer Pudding Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by fleurdelily

From Whittard of Chelsea

We’ve brought out the bunting and marquees for our customers with this blend, created from our favorite combination of soft fruits – strawberries, raspberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants with a pinch of spicy juniper. Each adds a different flavor of summer, like a stall of homemade jams and cakes at a village fete. Let yourself be transported.

About Whittard of Chelsea View company

Horrid. Over-flavoured and leaves a cloyingly sweet after taste.

fleurdelily

yes. Agreed. — Like a watered down version of a Harney tea, which are also cloyingly sweet and horrid.

My experience with Whittard teas (after receiving several as gifts) indicates that they sometimes take some getting used to but they are worth the effort. This one is no exception.

Strawberries and raspberries – that sounds good; currants – not a favorite but OK; good balck tea base – like that. But then there’s this juniper which seems strange in a tea (to me anyway). I’ve tried this straight on its own and with both sweetener and a little milk. I think I prefer it with sweetener and milk. Unusual mix but it works.

Doesn’t really remind me of pudding but perhaps England has many types of pudding. It’s an interesting mix, but it’s done well. From the tea box. Good hot.

1 tsp
Stephanie

I think England just calls most desserts pudding

This was interesting! A bit strong, but yummy nonetheless!

Nice loose fruity tea sold loose or in Tea bags at WHittard only.