Chelsea Garden Blend

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

From Whittard of Chelsea

An exclusive Whittard blend. This beautiful tea is a blend of white tea, rose buds and rose flavoring. A fragrant and delicate blend reminiscent of a floral summer garden, an indulgent experience.

Packed in an environment where nuts are handled.

White tea, rose buds, flavouring

About Whittard of Chelsea View company

I just finished a KICK ASS Power Bar
I blogged about it here

Anyhow…
I just opened a medium-HUGE bag of this stuff and will be sending a slew of it to my Sororitea Sisters

It smells like a floral white tea with wine-like aroma underneath. The color once infused is that of a pale-yellow on the verge of a faint khaki color.

This is sweet but floral. Extremely fresh, clean, and thirst-quenching! A True Gem!

Good both hot and cold. It seems sweeter iced, tho!

I should really keep a tea timer besides me when I am going to write these posts because most of my steep times are close guesses. I know for sure that this one was just at or under 2 mins though. It is lighter in color so it’s a bit deceiving.

My mother-in-law bought this back from Europe for me and I must saw it is superb! The moment I opened the bag and the aroma spilled out I knew I was going to fall in love with it. I’m tempted to add some honey to see what it would do but at the same time, it’s so good on it’s own that I don’t really want to…. I don’t think I will.

Good hot and cold. I’m on my own little cloud right now.