Chelsea Garden Blend

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

• “I just finished a KICK ASS Power Bar I blogged about it here http://blissfulyogajourney.blogspot.com/2013/07/yawp-cafe-mocha.html Anyhow... I just opened a medium-HUGE bag of this stuff and...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I only steeped this for 30 seconds, I could not believe how dark gold the tea got in such a short amount of time - and holy crapnuggets, the flavour! I don't like floral teas - I especially don't...” Read full tasting note
    beaut 485 tasting notes
  • “I should really keep a tea timer besides me when I am going to write these posts because most of my steep times are close guesses. I know for sure that this one was just at or under 2 mins though....” Read full tasting note
    skysamurai 275 tasting notes

From Whittard of Chelsea

An exclusive Whittard blend. This beautiful tea is a blend of white tea, rose buds and rose flavoring. A fragrant and delicate blend reminiscent of a floral summer garden, an indulgent experience.

Packed in an environment where nuts are handled.

White tea, rose buds, flavouring

About Whittard of Chelsea View company

I just finished a KICK ASS Power Bar
I blogged about it here

Anyhow…
I just opened a medium-HUGE bag of this stuff and will be sending a slew of it to my Sororitea Sisters

It smells like a floral white tea with wine-like aroma underneath. The color once infused is that of a pale-yellow on the verge of a faint khaki color.

This is sweet but floral. Extremely fresh, clean, and thirst-quenching! A True Gem!

Good both hot and cold. It seems sweeter iced, tho!

I only steeped this for 30 seconds, I could not believe how dark gold the tea got in such a short amount of time – and holy crapnuggets, the flavour! I don’t like floral teas – I especially don’t like rose teas. Most of the time it’s like drinking shampoo. BUT NOT THIS ONE. Which was my point. Really strong flavour, but really nice.

Christina

Which samples from Whittards of Chelsea did you and aisling get? My sister-in-law is heading to the UK soon, and I want to ask her to bring some tea back for me.

I should really keep a tea timer besides me when I am going to write these posts because most of my steep times are close guesses. I know for sure that this one was just at or under 2 mins though. It is lighter in color so it’s a bit deceiving.

My mother-in-law bought this back from Europe for me and I must saw it is superb! The moment I opened the bag and the aroma spilled out I knew I was going to fall in love with it. I’m tempted to add some honey to see what it would do but at the same time, it’s so good on it’s own that I don’t really want to…. I don’t think I will.

Good hot and cold. I’m on my own little cloud right now.