Piccadilly Blend Loose Tea

Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Flavouring, Hibiscus
Hibiscus, Rose, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Steve Cook

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Wow. What fragrant and flavorful tea. The first thing that I can say about this tea is that it’s not an everyday tea. Nor is it a session tea in my mind. The floral and fruit flavors are...” Read full tasting note
    Sosleepy 1 tasting notes

From Whittard of Chelsea

Origin: Blended
Leaf Type: Black Tea with Flavourings
Taste: Fruity and floral
Drink: With or without milk
Brew: 3-5 minutes according to taste
When to drink: Afternoon

Whittard’s Piccadilly Blend Tea is a highly sophisticated tea, its mix of unusual and exciting flavours making it perfect for drinking with family and friends in the afternoon.

It is an exclusive blend that reflects Whittard’s great heritage and tea expertise. A rich black tea scattered with flower petals and the flavour of rose, strawberry and lotus, it combines the very best of British and Oriental flavours with exceptional results.

A real treat for the senses, this tea looks, smells and tastes out of this world. The mix of stunning leaves and petals looks beautiful, making it a delightful drink to brighten up any afternoon.

About Whittard of Chelsea View company

1 Tasting Note

Wow. What fragrant and flavorful tea. The first thing that I can say about this tea is that it’s not an everyday tea. Nor is it a session tea in my mind. The floral and fruit flavors are bursting at the seems though, and that’s not something that every flavored black tea can deliver. It manages to deliver what’s advertised AND taste like a black tea- body, astringency, earthiness are all in line with a medium tasting black tea.

Tea Journey: When I sip on a cup of picadilly blend I’m transported to a more refined, sophisticated time and place. I imagine that I’m on a garden terrace, overlooking beautifully kept gardens and lush orchards. The gentle afternoon breeze that rustles the greenery below me reminds me to take another sip. Refreshing, bold, complex. I ponder the meaning of my place in the world as I watch the Picadilly perform a waltz in my clear glass pot. Black, gold, and royal blue.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Rose, Strawberry