Dark Chocolate Loose Tea

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Ms Cannibal
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 5 g 17 oz / 500 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another purchase from my trip to Oxford. The dry leaf here smells like…intoxicating, really. It’s got a strong chocolate liquor aroma with heady dark tea blended in. There was no way I...” Read full tasting note
    manjari 51 tasting notes

From Whittard of Chelsea

Tea and chocolate is one of those combinations that Whittard customers have asked for, so who are we to disappoint. This blend is a sweet but naughty treat, rather like dunking biscuits.

We have added cocoa bean kernels and real pieces of chocolate to classic black tea leaves to create this aromatic and tempting blend.

Dark Chocolate tea offers the taste and comfort of chocolate but with less of its calories. It is a delicious surprise to enjoy with a clear conscience at any time of day.

About Whittard of Chelsea View company

1 Tasting Note

Another purchase from my trip to Oxford. The dry leaf here smells like…intoxicating, really. It’s got a strong chocolate liquor aroma with heady dark tea blended in. There was no way I could leave without it! Unfortunately, the brew was less impressive. I got very little chocolate in the mouth, and the tea flavour was not terribly remarkable or special. It was just a bit boring, which is sad. I have 100g, so it has many future opportunities to change my mind, but the first try was not a great one.

Flavors: Tea