Ancient Moonlight White Bud Bar Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

1 Tasting Note View all

• “First, I just want to say that I had been dying to try this tea for some time. White tea fans have said it was a wonderful, complex, subtle, white tea capable of multiple infusions each with...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 432 tasting notes

From Wild Tea Qi

Silky, smooth, fuzzy, golden white buds from Yunnan. One taste of this soft, smooth, naturally, silky fruity flavor and you will be addicted like us! The Qi feeling is light and soft, with a overall sense of well-being. This tea is a white tea, thus cooling, which is good for the coming summer! It is beneficial for eyesight, high in amino acids, polyphenols and much more.

About Wild Tea Qi View company

1 Tasting Note

First, I just want to say that I had been dying to try this tea for some time. White tea fans have said it was a wonderful, complex, subtle, white tea capable of multiple infusions each with varying experience for the drinker.

I am fortunate to have so many amazing tea friends such as Nicole from TeaForMePlease that was kind enough to send me a sample of this tea.

Warning: I had this tea knowing I have never been a huge fan of white tea but because it was so unique and there were so many rave reviews I just had to try it. I have written an entire blog post if you’d like to see how the story goes.

Indigobloom

I do that too, wanting to try a tea even though I’m not a fan of the type :)

JustJames

as do i, because you never know if it could be the exception, or maybe your tastes have changed….. i did that with a harney and sons blend that tasted like curried chicken, lol.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I feel exactly the same. I so wanted to enjoy this.