Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

• “I had this one last night as I was fighting yet another headache... I'm so sick of headaches. Seriously. I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes. Anyway, this tea has been in the cupboard...” Read full tasting note
    TheKesser 247 tasting notes

From Wildflowers Tea

A calming blend that is ideal before bed. A lovely combination of familiar fragrant lavender and anti-anxiety herbs to soothe the nervous system, designed to create a sense of calm. This blend helps to “take off your thinking cap” which helps to ensure a good night’s rest. Your nervous system will thank you.

Ingredients: Lavender, Lemon Balm, Nettle, Scullcap

About Wildflowers Tea View company

I had this one last night as I was fighting yet another headache… I’m so sick of headaches. Seriously. I don’t know what’s wrong with me sometimes.

Anyway, this tea has been in the cupboard for a few months now and not once have I had it. So, last night with the headache coming on, I decided I would try it and see if helped calm my headache away.
I’ll tell you what… that headache didn’t stand a chance! The smell of the tea alone started to melt the pain away and I knew that the end of the headache was in sight! After having the cup, it was gone! I don’t know what all the ingredients taste like individually, but together this tea is fabulous. It says on the package to steep for 10 mins! I did it this time, but it doesn’t need it I don’t think. It was strong. But not bitter, so that’s good.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more