Emperor's 7 Treasures

Black Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Wiseman Tea Co.

From Wiseman Tea Company

Since the middle ages, the number seven has been a symbol of worldly perfection and completeness. Emperor’s 7 Treasures is a fabulous blend of the finest black and green teas enriched with full, sweet flavors. The tea is complemented by ingredients fit for royalty and noble, blazing colors. Truly worthy of an emperor!

About Wiseman Tea Company View company

Finished up my stash last week…I’ll miss this one…

Enjoying a cup of 7 Treasures this morning after several days without my customary cup first thing in the morning. This tea is perfect for a cool, sunny morning – light, warm, subtly flavored. It grounds me in the moment, which is what the best tea can do, bringing me into my body, my setting, my life. Love it!

I just joined Steepster and I have a good size cupboard right now full of teas from different companies and I decided to make this one my first tasting note. I remember standing at a Palo Alto tea house sniffing all the tea they have and I remember loving this tea’s aroma. It has a nice peach scent and I’m a sucker for that although that’s all I ever smell on this one. It brews to a nice color and the peach taste is light and pleasant. I never get tired of this tea. Good one.

TeaEqualsBliss

Welcome to Steepster!

da.u.de

Thank you. What a wonderful network of tea lovers!

TeaEqualsBliss

It truly is a wonderful place to be if you like/love/obsess about tea! There are great people on this site!!!

Lovely subtle flavor and aroma.

A distinctive peachy note.