Wissotzky Classic

Edit tea info Last updated by Stoo

From Wissotzky Tea

This special home blend of superior quality black teas from India, Africa and Ceylon has been produced for nearly 160 years. A strong, full bodied tea blend with a rich flavor and aroma.

About Wissotzky Tea View company

Backlog from yesterday evening. I got home from traveling, and was extremely tired, but as it was early evening and not yet bedtime, I didn’t want to sleep. So, I needed a nice and strong caffinated tea, and quick.

On to the note!

Taste: For some reason, regular black teas, or mixtures kind of like English Breakfast always remind me of honey for some reason. I guess it’s just the bold, slightly sweet taste of tea. This tea delivers a nice, rich taste, and gives a sweet aftertaste. All in all, it was a nice tea, not too plain but not too jazzy.

Maybe the malt translates as honey to you.

Good point!! It does have a grainy taste to me, too, sort of malty when I think about it. That’s weird though, that I’d get honey out of the mix. LOL But at least I have something to describe as far as the taste.

An institutional cheap grade of tea bag that is drinkable – no more no less. Like an Earl Grey without the bergamot – a bland, super simple tea

למה בכלל לקחת את זה? :)))

זה מה שהיה לצערי :) ותה בינוני עדיף על קפה דלוח

In my opinion, this tea is not quite as advertised. I did not find this tea to have a very strong or full bodied flavor. The taste is pleasant but subdued. It reminded me of a watered down English Breakfast tea. This blend is also said to have a high caffeine content. Maybe I am being greedy, but I would like the high-octane caffeine to be accompanied by super-charged flavor. Several years ago, some companies produced and tested a silent vacuum cleaner. The machine did not do well in consumer testing because people associated great suction and cleaning power with a loud noise. This is how I feel about the Wissotzky Classic Tea. I want my high caffeine morning cup to be accompanied by a loud noise.