Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by chana

From Wissotzky Tea

Rose Chai is a rich blend of black Indian tea leaves, mixed with rose petals and exotic herbs such as cinnamon and coconut.

About Wissotzky Tea View company

haha! i stole this tea bag from a posh house my boyfriend was dog sitting at.
he is giving up his dog walking business but if he happens to ever watch these two dogs again i will totally ask him to nab a few more bags for me.
believe it or not i’m not really a chai person or a rose/floral person, and yet, the mellow smoothness of this tea is so great i absolutely love it!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Sounds right up my alley :)

I haven’t been logging or drinking steadily for days. Backlog from…Tuesday morning? (I GRADUATED!) Or was it yesterday? I forgot. Oh well.

I had forgotten how good this was! It’s very flavorful, with just the right amount of rose without being too much, AND there is a cinnamony/spicy chai background to it. It’s really yummy. I was debating trying it with milk, but didn’t know if the rose would curdle it or not? Either way, great tea.

Kittenna

Congrats! :)

LiberTEAS

Congrats!

Noooo! I seem to be all out of this! I could have sworn I had a few bags left but now they are nowhere to be found. I suspect my dad of swiping them – he really likes this tea.

So this is a backlog, in that I’m writing from old memory and haven’t had a cup of this in at least two weeks. But I do have a pretty distinct memory of it because I quite enjoyed it. The rose smell of the dry bag is permeating. It’s a very natural scent that’s strong but not overpowering, if that makes sense. Brewed, the flavor is a lovely balance of rose and chai spiciness. My dad and brother both like it with honey. I prefer it plain or with a splash of rice milk. Probably a restock next time I see it in the store.

greenteafairy

I love this one! It’s easily one of my favorite bagged options these days.

Kaylee

Me too! I’m glad my family likes it too, but I’m a touch cranky that they drank it all! Wissotzky’s Bedouin Chai is also pretty popular around here. It was my favorite tea before I discovered Steepster and got really into tea. My brother still reaches for it as a first choice.

greenteafairy

I’ll have to look for the Bedouin Chai—I don’t think my usual source ever stocks it, but I do see it around occasionally.