Apple Delight

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thanks to *yssah* for this sample. This may not be a true picture of the tea because I accidentally made it in the mug that still had a bit of french vanilla matcha in it so it's kinda...” Read full tasting note
    Starfevre 535 tasting notes

From Wissotzky Tea

The infusion has a delicate aroma and a wonderful taste. It contains dried apples, hibiscus flowers, toasted chicory root, lemon and orange peels.

About Wissotzky Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Thanks to yssah for this sample. This may not be a true picture of the tea because I accidentally made it in the mug that still had a bit of french vanilla matcha in it so it’s kinda contaminated, even though I poured it into the correct mug almost immediately. So yeah…not quite a caffeine-free herbal anymore.

That being said, this is really a very apple-y tea. More on the tart side than the sweet side of the apple family. The hibiscus…I think I steeped it for too long, because I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t set a timer and now it’s pretty strong and making this tea taste not very good to me. I think I taste something that must be the roasted chicory root and it’s not sitting too well either. Summary – yuck.