Bao Zhong Pouchong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Philip Holmans

• “This tea is so so good! I've bumped up the rating. But, I'm having a hard time describing it... It smells somewhat of grass or hay, but the taste is very subtle. I am not sure I can really...” Read full tasting note
    thewaterbird 53 tasting notes

From World Tea House

High Grade Pouchong

Hand picked, long, uniform-shaped tea leaves from Northern Taiwan. Slightly oxidized, this tea brews a lovely jade colored tincture with delicate flavor notes.

Water Temperature: 18 C degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium Low
Steep Time: 3 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Oolong Tea
Origin: Northern Taiwan

About World Tea House View company

This tea is so so good! I’ve bumped up the rating. But, I’m having a hard time describing it…
It smells somewhat of grass or hay, but the taste is very subtle. I am not sure I can really describe the taste, but I really like the mouthfeel. It’s slightly thick, but not in a bad way. In fact, since I’ve started drinking more green/white/oolong teas, my old favorite herbals seem so watery. I can’t say much for color, as I can’t really tell in my mug, but it’s not cloudy.

This was just a sample, and I will be sorely disappointed when it is all gone. I think I’ve only got one or two cups left.