Navajo Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by azheat

2 Images

• “Steepster, I’ve missed you! The past few months have been pretty busy with travel and starting a new job, but it’s good to be back. I needed a good, uncaffeinated tea for my return. After ...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 312 tasting notes
  • “Navajo tea is very earthy and mild, similar in taste to a chrysanthemum or flowery herbals. This gentle, soothing tea is brewed from thread-like leaves, and is perfect for drinking in the evening...” Read full tasting note
    ThirstyForTea 12 tasting notes

From Yanabah Tea

The high-meadows of Arizona’s Chuska mountains are home to a plant called greenthread, more commonly known as Navajo Tea. The Navajo Tea plant has been picked, dried, and brewed as an herbal tea by generations of Navajo people. Its mild flavor has a natural sweetness and aroma which make it a delicious tisane.
Navajo tea contains Luteolin which is a natural anti-inflammatory.

About Yanabah Tea View company

I needed a good, uncaffeinated tea for my return. After 20 minutes of ransacking my stash to find this tea, it mostly tastes like victory! A bittersweet victory, though, since this is a sipdown and I won’t be getting more any time soon. It’s still one of my favorite bedtime teas, grassy and soothing. I’m sad to see it go.

Navajo tea is very earthy and mild, similar in taste to a chrysanthemum or flowery herbals. This gentle, soothing tea is brewed from thread-like leaves, and is perfect for drinking in the evening when you are winding down.
You can find my full review of Yanabah Navajo Tea here: