Jasmine Tea Pearls Mo Li Hua

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Yezi Tea

• “Backlog: A really wonderful Jasmine pearl, one of the best Jasmine Pearl teas that I've tried. Very aromatic, but without tasting perfume-y. Delicious, exotic, and soothing. No sharpness...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4219 tasting notes
  • “Oh my goodness. I don't typically like jasmine teas but this isn't overly floral. Thank you, *Tea Pet*, for the sample. You've changed my stance on jasmine teas!” Read full tasting note
    ajkiv2411 52 tasting notes
  • “While I do not like getting up early, it does give me the opportunity to drink more (caffeinated) tea. Hooray for silver linings! Anyway, I'm starting off the day with this sample from Yezi Tea....” Read full tasting note
    jennkay19 346 tasting notes
  • “Quite easily the best jasmine tea I've had! There is no astringency whatsoever and the jasmine is so floral and smooth. This is one of three samples I requested from Yezi. I didn't know what to...” Read full tasting note
    Kissadilla 51 tasting notes

From Yezi Tea

This exquisite green tea is harvested in the city of Fuzhou in the famed Fujian province of China. Mo Li Hua is sold as a mix of carefully oxidized green-tea leaves and fragrant jasmine flowers.

About Yezi Tea View company

Backlog:

A really wonderful Jasmine pearl, one of the best Jasmine Pearl teas that I’ve tried. Very aromatic, but without tasting perfume-y. Delicious, exotic, and soothing.

No sharpness from the tea or the jasmine, just a soft, luxurious flavor. Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/09/12/jasmine-pearls-mo-li-hua-green-tea-from-yezi-tea/

Oh my goodness. I don’t typically like jasmine teas but this isn’t overly floral. Thank you, Tea Pet, for the sample. You’ve changed my stance on jasmine teas!

175 °F / 79 °C
Tea Pet

Yay! I’m glad that you liked it!

While I do not like getting up early, it does give me the opportunity to drink more (caffeinated) tea. Hooray for silver linings! Anyway, I’m starting off the day with this sample from Yezi Tea. When I opened the packet, I could immediately smell the jasmine. The tea was a nice cup of jasmine green tea. Very fragrant with a clean taste. I have to say, though, it left the back of my throat pretty dry, which was a bit hard to get over. I don’t believe I will be ordering more of this, but if you really love jasmine teas, then this is worth checking out.

Quite easily the best jasmine tea I’ve had! There is no astringency whatsoever and the jasmine is so floral and smooth. This is one of three samples I requested from Yezi. I didn’t know what to expect but I’m quite pleased. The packaging is very cute yet simplistic, and I enjoyed the little hand written note and happy face from the owner. :) Thank you!

I am brand new to loose leaf tea and this was my first cup. I’m sure part of the joy came from the novelty of brewing without a bag, but I really enjoyed this tea. I love the smell of jasmine and this tea was sweet with it, even after several steepings. I spent a lot of time with my nose over my tea cup. The taste was sweet and smooth, and I look forward to trying it again after I’ve had a bit more experience.