Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life

Fruit Green Herbal Blend
Bitter, Citrusy, Tart, Berries, Blueberry, Orange
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by pyarkaaloo

From Yogi Tea

Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life™ is specifically formulated not only to support healthy weight loss, but also to help give you the energy you need to maintain an active lifestyle while dieting. To help suppress the appetite, we add a natural extract of the fruit Garcinia cambogia. We add green tea to supply antioxidants, and ginseng-eleuthero extract to help provide extra energy.* With a light yet sweet blueberry flavor and hints of organic hibiscus, Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life is a fragrant and delicious addition to a weight loss program supported by exercise and a balanced diet.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

About Yogi Tea View company

Enjoying this with my breakfast and I am very pleased.
The blueberry taste is just right and does not overpower the green.
This is my new favorite! It’s delicious! :)

I’m not a big fan of sweet teas or fruity teas but this one was pretty good. Not too sweet to the point where I couldn’t drink it. Now that I’m trying to reduce my intake of cookies and other sweets it definitely helps with my sweet tooth :)

I’m not really sure if I would buy it again though~

one of the first teas i’ve had where i used no sweetener. really good in the morning. helps if you get that ‘i feel like vomiting’ morning feeling.

Actualy a good tasting Diet tea. It goes nicely with Key Lime and Lemon flavors.