Get Regular

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by BananaWoo

• “This tea works well. I think its equivalent to Smooth Move, if not a little better. This is a great natural way to help w/ constipation. Its also a great tea to begin a cleanse or fast and if...” Read full tasting note
    teajunkie 13 tasting notes
  • “So besides the obvious reasons for me trying out this tea...ahem...I was pleasantly surprised with the taste! I was a little afraid of the cardamom (don't really enjoy the flavor), but it wasn't...” Read full tasting note
    BananaWoo 23 tasting notes

From Yogi Tea

JUST WHAT YOU NEED TO GET REGULAR®
Our herbal tea is a delicious and effective way to comfortably get regular. With senna, a natural laxative, and warming, gas-reducing anise, cardamom and ginger, you get the perfect balance for relief from occasional constipation. We added amla, bibhitaki and haritaki to rejuvenate the eliminative function. Get things moving naturally.*

About Yogi Tea View company

This tea works well. I think its equivalent to Smooth Move, if not a little better. This is a great natural way to help w/ constipation. Its also a great tea to begin a cleanse or fast and if you’re in need of a detox. I think this works best when you drink a glass of water an hour after drinking the tea. Go to sleep, and you should have ‘success’ in the morning, LOL. If not drink 2 more cups within the next 24 hours. This does not cause cramping either. The taste is fine, I squeezed lemon juice in mine.

So besides the obvious reasons for me trying out this tea…ahem…I was pleasantly surprised with the taste! I was a little afraid of the cardamom (don’t really enjoy the flavor), but it wasn’t too strong. A little licorice flavored, but over all it was a really nice blend. Great for bedtime!