Refreshing Mint ReVitalize Tea

Black Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Melissa McEwen

From Yogi Tea

In Traditional Chinese Medicine, chi is the body’s natural flow of energy. When chi gets “stuck”, we may be left feeling tired and out of balance. Get your chi moving freely with a rejuvenating cup of Refreshing Mint ReVitalize. Assam Black Tea and Green Tea Extract deliver an invigorating burst of energy, while Organic Peppermint Leaf, Kola Nut and Guarana Seed support natural energy flow. Ginger and Cinnamon Bark complement the spirited peppermint to gently warm and detoxify. Cup after cup, this deliciously invigorating tea can help you feel fully vitalized so you can perform at your best!

About Yogi Tea View company

Mmm this hit the spot! Yum :]

I’m not sure how energizing this is, but the mint and cinnamon make a tasty combo! (There are other things in this, too, but those are the noticeable ones.)

I grabbed this tea after running out of my usual. It was right there, and I’m not afraid of trying new things, so, Yogis it was.

It was disappointing. I usually use two teabags while steeping and it gives awesome flavor and substance.

Not with this tea.

There was hardly any flavor and I was left dissatisfied and wanting more tea.

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more

This is pretty refreshing. Supposedly the herbs make the caffeine effect more balanced. Tastes overwhelmingly like a zesty mint.