Joint Comfort

Herbal Tea
Peppermint, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

1 Tasting Note View all

• “The taste is fine, but nothing special — mostly like mint (and a little bitter). I wouldn’t drink it for the taste alone, but the ingredients are beneficial for aches and pains. I...” Read full tasting note
    Wes 32 tasting notes

From Yogi Tea

Our unique blend of traditional herbs from Asia, Africa and America is specially formulated to ease joint movement. Naturally decaffeinated green tea joins organic turmeric root, used in Ayurveda for joint health, and yucca root, traditionally used by Native Americans to help maintain the joints. We add cat’s claw bark, an antioxidant and immune system balancer used for centuries by the Ashanica Indians of South America. African devil’s claw—also known for its joint support—creates a distinctive, soothing blend. Enjoy a cup of Joint Comfort™ tea and move freely throughout your day.

About Yogi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

The taste is fine, but nothing special — mostly like mint (and a little bitter). I wouldn’t drink it for the taste alone, but the ingredients are beneficial for aches and pains. I haven’t noticed a huge difference in pain level after drinking it, but it seems to be a little effective.

Flavors: Peppermint, Spearmint