Woman's Energy

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is an interesting one for me. I don't typically drink herbal teas, so this is unusual for me. It has a lovely cinnamon aroma and a pale yellow green brew. The taste is obviously very...” Read full tasting note
    junes_flame 46 tasting notes

From Yogi Tea

Woman’s Energy is a delicious way to enhance your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life. Purposefully formulated to work with your body, this special formula contains Dong Quai, the queen of Chinese herbs, which has been traditionally used to support reproductive health and to help balance and ease you through your female cycles. A blend of exotic Ayurvedic spices compliment sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel in this intriguing blend that is sure to leave you feeling like your healthy, strong and graceful self.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ingredients:
Nettle Leaf
Orange Peel
Stevia Leaf

Brewing Directions:
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.

About Yogi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

This is an interesting one for me. I don’t typically drink herbal teas, so this is unusual for me. It has a lovely cinnamon aroma and a pale yellow green brew. The taste is obviously very herbal, but dominated by the cinnamon with a touch of spiciness and almost menthol like notes. I like it for every once in a while, but I don’t love it.