Green Tea Kombucha

Green Herbal Blend
Green, Melon, Sweet, Lemongrass, Mint
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

From Yogi Tea

Our Green Tea Kombucha was inspired by a remedy that dates back to ancient Russia. Updated for today’s lifestyle, Yogi’s special formula of kombucha with organic green tea is designed to support your immune system, fight fatigue and detoxify your body. Spearmint naturally aids digestion, and plum and lemongrass combine to create a fragrant tea with a light, fruity flavor.* Once the steeping process has released the benefits of these ingredients, you are ready to enjoy a delicious, delightful and soothing cup of tea—one that is naturally rich in antioxidants and other health boosters.

Ingredients: organic green tea leaf, organic lemongrass, organic spearmint leaf, natural passion fruit flavor, natural plum flavor, organic kombucha

bring water just to boiling and steep 3 minutes

“aids immune and digestive function”
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing.

About Yogi Tea View company

I love love love this tea. It’s a fragrant green tea with a pleasant aroma. I drank it a lot when I was pregnant and now I come on here and see, not to be used while nursing or pregnant. Oops! It’s definitely one of my favourite Yogi Tea’s!

More green tea! I love this brew. Minty and citrusy and calming. Perfect combination.

Happy Friday all! We have an upcoming Snow Apocalypse upon us. I’m kind of excited about being snowed in with just me, the boyfriend, Netflix, and of course my tea! Excited to have a sip-down kind of weekend and see what all I’ve currently got. So while I sit here at work dreaming of the fun that is to be had, I decided to grab this beauty to get my day off and going.

This is a delish treat that I adore. This green tea is sweet without needing anything extra to it. It has that almost melon flavor to it and the green tea just mingles so well that you can hardly tell it is a green tea. Plus, this one is great for your digestion and all the other health benefits that Kombucha provides. Recommend this one for an easy cup anytime!

Flavors: Green, Melon, Sweet

It’s hard not to get caught up in the latest health-conscious fad when you live in Vancouver, and this time, kombucha beckoned.

Like many others, I found the taste of unflavoured kombucha to be disagreeable (read: cat piss). To my relief, the Yogi tea bags far surpassed my expectations, as they tasted mild and sweet with a hint of tangy, minty kombucha goodness.

Bonus: The steeping process was painless and hassle-free, as it is nearly impossible to oversteep this.

They’ve now become one of my staple bagged teas, and I’m now on my second box.

Flavors: Lemongrass, Mint

I really, really like this! I had it with lunch yesterday and enjoyed it so much, I had it again today. I never do that, you guys. Never. That’s how much I like this. It’s minty and fruity and sweet without sugar and just plain delightful!

This is OK, taste-wise. No problems there. But it is not at all like drinking kombucha. Take this as a kombucha-FLAVORED tea, not as a true digestive aid. For that you will need real kombucha tea.

Simple, bitter if I brew it too long.

For someone who enjoys lemongrass and spearmint, this was a pretty safe bet for me.

This was a nice and light green tea. I liked the minuteness of it which made it fresh tasting.

My favorite flavored green tea. Its also helped cure more than one cold of mine. Delicious.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more