Herbal Tea
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Yogi Tea

For millennia, herbalists throughout the world have known of the rejuvenating, soothing and invigorating qualities of Ginger. Naturally warming, Ginger supports healthy digestion. Ayurvedic practitioners have used Ginger as a way of activating the body’s internal energy to help regain balance and harmony. In our organic Ginger tea, we build on this therapeutic tradition by adding a unique blend of herbs and spices to complement Ginger’s piquant flavor. Yogi’s Ginger tea offers a delicious and intriguing blend enjoyable any time of day.

Ingredients: Organic Ginger Root, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Licorice Root, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Black Pepper

Steep: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. To support digestion, drink a cup with your meal, and repeat 15 to 20 minutes afterward.

About Yogi Tea View company

Overeater’s guilt? Not with a cup of this bad boy.

Great ginger tea that’s easy to find in a supermarket. Love the spicy flavour from the pepper. Great for when you are feeling under the weather.

The black pepper is a nice touch and goes very well with the ginger! Make sure you don’t steep too long or it will become very spicy. Great for cold winter nights and/or tummyaches.

Great as a digestive aid right after a meal, or if you need a quick pick me up. This is a very strong ginger tea.

This stuff is REALLY good for digestion. I have issues with GERD so sometimes nothing will help except this. I usually drink it after a meal if I’m too full or keep having indigestion. It helps my food digest better and gives me relief from feeling so full and bloated.

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m having a little of this to try to get rid of a lingering cough. I know ginger is usually for stummys (and I have had a little of that too), but I thought the spice might help with my congestion.

This is sweeter than I remember, did they change the formula? Picking up much more licorice root than before, which might also be good for my throat.

Overall, I still enjoy it!

This is a great stand-by for when you are so sick you can’t be bothered with using fresh ginger, or heading down to the West African or West Indian market for some already prepared fresh juice. It goes well with honey, and will make you feel better.

I drink it in the morning to wake me up. The ginger isn’t too overpowering. Sometimes I taste more of the licorice than the ginger even. Overall pretty good stuff.

I steep for about 3-4 minutes. I like this tea for the digestive properties, as well. It sooths upset stomachs. The flavor is not an overwhelming ginger, but it is important that you do like ginger to begin with.