Green Tea Super Antioxidant

Green Tea
Burdock, Dandelion Root, Green Tea Leaves, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Organic Jasmine Green Tea
Flowers
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Yogi Tea

Lemongrass, Green Tea Leaf, Licorice Root, Jasmine Green Tea Leaf, Alfalfa Leaf, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Grapeseed Extract, Irish Moss Powder, Amla Fruit Extract.

About Yogi Tea View company

Again, a tea belonging to my daughter that she can’t stand to drink! When she described what she hated about it – the texture of the tea on the swallow, the slippery texture that remains – I knew it was the licorice root that turned her off. But I like licorice root. I find it soothing and comforting. A couple of years ago I had a lot of dry throat problems that were keeping me up at night, and two throat soothing teas gave me a lot of relief. My only concern is the effect licorice root can have on blood pressure. I don’t know how much it takes to raise it, and mine is already if-fy.

I don’t think of this as a flavored green. Maybe I will as I drink more of it. It really tastes like an herbal tisane to me. Fortunately, she bought a whole box of this one so I get to try it again when I can pay closer attention to it.

Had this at Jason’s Deli. I was a little disappointed at first to learn that the first ingredient was not green tea, it’s lemongrass. And the third ingredient – which is really the most predominant – is licorice root. I’ve concluded I’m really not a fan of it. It almost tastes artificially sweet without it. I can’t taste any green tea, which is a shame because this was all they had for green tea at the restaurant. If you like medicinal teas and don’t care for green tea, but want to drink something that has green tea in it, this might be right up your alley. It’s really a shame, too, since I don’t mind herbals mixed with greens.

Azzrian

Eeeewwww two of my LEAST favorite things in one tea BLECH I would not have liked either.

i think this one gets better each time

Great green flavor without being too overwhelming. Fairly forgiving green tea but be careful not to oversteep. 3 minutes is plenty of time for the flavors to develop in the cup.

A decent tea for those in a hurry. Yogi does a fine job of making the experience of enjoy tea at the office simple and efficient. The Green Tea Super Antioxidant tea by Yogi is not very flavorful, and what little flavor there is doesn’t taste much like most green teas. Very earthy flavored with a sensational taste of licorice root.

If you need a quick green tea to enjoy, this wouldn’t be a bad option. There are, however, many other, similarly priced, individual bag teas that you should look into before purchasing.

I reviewed this tea from Yogi a while back at my perfume blog. Here’s the link:

Today I brewed up a cup thinking that I’d do a steep-off with Touch Organic Green. That proved to be an ill-conceived scheme since they are completely different kinds of tea! Oh well. The Yogi is heavily scented and packed with non-tea additives, all intended to augment the anti-oxidant and other salubrious benefits of drinking green tea. I find the jasmine scent a bit heavy, but jasmine tea lovers might enjoy this cup.

Flavors: Flowers

This tea is interesting. Not something I’d go out of my way for, but if given wouldn’t refuse. I can’t place the smell. I know I’ve smelled it before, but it was probably so long ago the memory is fixed in with all of the other seldom smelled things. I’ll just say it’s alfalfa and move om.

You can taste the lemongrass the most. That’s probably for the best seeings as my last Green Tea tasted pretty unremarkable. I received a sample a while back and the only thing back I can say about the Yogi brand is they try a bit too hard with their health branding.

I want to say I’ll revisits this tea, but probably won’t.

i thought it would taste bad but it taste pretty good!

Flavor spreads out in mouth and activates full pallet experience. Green tea wrapped up herbal taste.

You have to really enjoy medicinal teas to like this. Unfortunately, I cannot stand licorice root, one of the ingredients in this tea. However, for stronger stomach’s than mine, I recommend this tea because I support the Yogi brand and I like the idea of a Super Antioxidant Green Tea. Why not? We could all use the extra protection from those pesky free radicals.