Lime Mint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Linus Bohman

From Yogi Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Yogi Tea View company

I bought this mostly because I needed an easy and convenient bedtime tea for when I don’t feel like messing about with rooibos. Lately I’ve been using peppermint bags, cheap brand, but I actually bought those for those occasions when one needs something medicinals. Husband seems to enjoy his chamomile at bedtime though, so I’m trying to follow his lead here.

So, I’ve been eyeing the brand for a while, but never bought any before. The ingredients list is soooo long, and that scares me a bit. Plus it contains confirmed dislikes such as ginger.

This one seemed the most inoffensive of the choices on the day in question, so I decided to give it a go.

To my relief, it’s not actually that bad. It’s very lemon-y and lime-y, and although the ingredients list is as long as my arm (nearly), I can’t really taste any of the other things in it. Peculiarly, Husband, who normally enjoys almost anything that just smells remotely of lemon and is also fond of mojito, didn’t care for this one at all. Me, I find it okay. It’s hardly a revelation in a cup, but it’s quite tolerable.

Terri HarpLady

For bagged teas, I tend to enjoy this brand, although I LOVE ginger :)

First cup was exciting cause the flavours were so surprising.
Second cup left me pretty skeptical over whether there will ever be a third cup..

To phrase it in a way we can all understand: This is not my cup of tea.

This is a wonderful and very romantic herbal. You could call this a Cuban herbal tea as lime and mint is featured in their national beverage. I enjoy this tea at midnight when caffeine isn’t an idea. Great for an all night party.

Refreshing, kinda like 7-up in my mint tea. :)

A bit funky taste, neither lime nor lemon comes forward and the end result is flat and unfresh.

Very harmonic blend. Not too much of the lime, mint or anything – but that also makes it slightly boring. For those days when you want a low-key tea.