Stomach Ease

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Alex

From Yogi Tea

At home, dining out or traveling, enjoy a cup of Stomach Ease with your meal to help promote healthy digestive function. This delicious wellness tea provides relief, when you are feeling bloated or have an occasional upset stomach. Fennel and licorice naturally support gastrointestinal function. Warming herbs, including cardamom, coriander and peppermint, provide additional comfort. So, don’t get upset when your stomach does, just ease the mild discomfort with a healing cup of tea.

About Yogi Tea View company

Licorice and fennel, we meet again. Another reason why to avoid stomach aches and stomach ache teas. I don’t know if this actually works, and guess I’ll never find out because my stomach is 100% right now. Not really upset about never knowing though.

There is also noticeable peppermint in this, which usually tastes creamy and sweet to me. That helps. Cardamom is another sweet ingredient. This is actually rather smooth (when it’s still hot) and not as licorice-y as I thought it would be. It has a spicy finish. Thanks for the sample, Jackie T!

Amariel

I hate all things licorice, so when it comes to stomach distress for me, I go for a heavy hit of ginger.

CrowKettle

I prefer ginger too. This had a little ginger but the more dominant ingredients were licorice root and fennel.

doesnt help stomach aches & pains, a bit too strong on the licorice as well. but seems to perhaps be a good digestive aid.

gmathis

I’ve never had a Yogi medicinal tea that didn’t go way-y-y-y too strong on the licorice.

Tasty as usual.

Boiling 8 min or more

:( This didn’t work. Go figure! Not only that but I was a bit put off by the peppermint taste. (I know peppermint is supposed to help with stomach issues, but it didn’t.) I will not be repurchasing this tea.

8 min or more
Cofftea

Peppermint doesn’t help me either. Now ginger- that works like a charm:)

Cory Ostermann

I’ll have to try that the next time I’m feeling under the weather. :) Thanks!

I don’t know why this is in my cupboard. It tastes weird and doesn’t make my stomach “eased”.

Blech! I found this in my housemate’s tea stash. It smelled good so I thought it might be good iced. Too heavy on the licorice. My stomach’s feeling fine, so I cannot review its stomach easing properties.

Iced

When I’m stressed and my stomach is tying itself in knots, I reach for this tea. I don’t know if it is a placebo effect or not, but I almost always feel better. Plus it is delicious!

This tea is, as noted by others, heavy on the licorice. Sometimes it helps with my stomach and sometimes it doesn’t — it’s really about a 50/50 toss-up. I won’t be repurchasing.

Recovering from some kind of 24-hour stomach bug today and couldn’t find my normal go-to stomach tea (Tension Tamer from Celestial Seasonings). This is my first time drinking Yogi Tea and it’s not bad. I’m definitely not fan of licorice, so I was a little worried about this blend, but it’s okay. I am not really noticing that it’s helping my stomach yet but I’m sure it won’t hurt! Probably not anything I would drink if I weren’t feeling so crappy, though.

Yeah, it definitely didn’t make my stomach feel better. Maybe it works better for tension rather than stomach bug recovery.