Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut

Herbal Tea
Black Pepper, Butterscotch Natural Flavor, Cardamon Seed, Carob, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Ginger Root, Hazelnut Natural Flavouring, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Roasted Chicory Root, Stevia Leaf
Butterscotch, Cinnamon, Creamy, Ginger, Hazelnut, Nutty, Sweet, Vanilla
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by swishyhair

From Yogi Tea

Close your eyes and inhale a smooth tropical breeze that carries the rich scent of natural vanilla. That’s the sensation captured in our Tahitian Vanilla HazelnutTM. Our distinctive tea combines the fragrance of natural vanilla with the taste of roasted hazelnut. We add depth and delight with a touch of velvety carob. The traditional Ayurvedic spice blend of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and clove add naturally warming and cleansing properties.* So sit back, relax and discover an island retreat in a cup of this enchanting tea.

Roasted Chicory Root
Black Pepper
Natural Flavors
Essential Oils

About Yogi Tea View company

it’s not undrinkable but from the teas i’ve tried, the yogi brand seems overrated. if there’s a type with stevia in it, that’s ALL you taste.

with tahitian vanilla hazelnut, it is like sucking on a clove. im hesitating to buy any more yogi tea because despite cute packaging, i don’t think they know how to balance out their flavors.

If Constant Comment had a baby with a chocolate tea, it would be Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut. I didn’t taste vanilla or hazelnut at all, but cocoa and clove were very prominent. I usually prefer to drink spiced teas in the winter; maybe I’ll like it better then.

Tastes cardamom-y to me. If I didn’t know that’s what I was tasting, maybe I’d think it was vanilla or hazelnut… but probably not. On the upside, I don’t mind cardamom. Gets sweeter the longer the bag sits.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Had high hopes for this one but alas it tastes nothing like hazelnut or vanilla. It does taste like a spice/root tisane with flavors noted in the ingredients.