Berry DeTox

Fruit Herbal Honeybush Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Yogi Tea

Feeling a bit fatigued? Brew a cup of Berry DeTox, a fruity blend of detoxifying herbs that help restore vitality. We combine Rhubarb Root with Yellow Dock Root that work through the liver and large intestine to help eliminate impurities. Antioxidants such as acai fruit help your body resist fatigue by combating the effects of free radicals. With a vibrant burst of berry flavor in every sip, this tea is a delicious way to refresh and revitalize.

Ingredients: Organic Ginger Root, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Hibiscus Flower, Organic Orange Peel, Yellow Dock Root, Organic Strawberry Flavor, Organic Rhubarb Root, Organic Honeybush, Acai Berry, Organic Raspberry Flavor, Organic Pomegranate Flavor, Organic Stevia Leaf, Emblic Fruit (Amla) Extract (Tannins 35%).

About Yogi Tea View company

ah another tea from the back of our cupboard.
it’s boring.
but you know what’s NOT boring…?
i hope you all voted today!! (when applicable)

i live in Virginia, where everyone has an eye on McAuliffe vs. Cuccinelli.

That’s better than living in Toronto, where people WORLDWIDE know about your mayor. /0\

shhhh don’t talk about him

Yep. One issue on the ballot; our kind election ladies were snacking and working puzzles :)

Steep Information:

Flavor: Fruity, berry
Body: Light
Aftertaste: spice
Liquor: translucent light pink

I had this at work, I believe I had recieved it for free through a sample promotion held on facebook.

I don’t think I like licorice in my tea, despite liking licorice. I do not want this tea again.

I’ve pretty much given up on Yogi….they over-licorice everything. I always feel like I have rubber cement on my tongue after drinking them.

gmathis, their (yogi’s) kombucha is good!

@gmathis ok it’s not just me! i want to like their teas, they have so many flavors…

I keep trying, because I like the medicinal thought of many of theirs, but …. bleccch!

(backlogging from last night)

I got this in a sample pack quite a while ago, and I took ages to try it due to my dislike of herbal teas. Last night I was cold, and wanted a quick cup of tea that I wouldn’t resteep, so I figured I’d try this. It was about what I expected. Pretty dull, flavour-wise, but with one particular note that stood out. I didn’t hate it but I wouldn’t purchase it.

Steeped 7 minutes.

A blend of so many healthy, organic ingredients, the most pronounced flavor being the ginger root. The flavor was a bit less than I expected; I wanted a bit more. Truly does help cleanse!