Peach Detox

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Lisbet

• “Final Sipdown of the day, while watching the Cardinals kick butt. Who knows how old this teabag is, LOL, but it's gone now. I enjoy a few of Yogi teas, with my favorite being the Egyptian...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2918 tasting notes
  • “I thought I'd try more of a medicinal tea today. Though I'm not sure how a tea could help your kidneys. This did taste a bit medicinal. Like most Yogi teas, there is a lot of ginger, ginger,...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1340 tasting notes
  • “This is a good and relaxing blend. I could drink it all day, I really could. I like the combination of spice and fruit in here, although as I said, it's got quite a spicy pepper-ginger kick to it....” Read full tasting note
    lisbet 267 tasting notes
  • “This tea has a nice cinnamon, spiciness to it. I didn't taste any peach. I was pleasantly surprised, I didnt think I would like this too much, I figured it would taste really medicinal. I'm really...” Read full tasting note
    Mandyyyy 236 tasting notes

From Yogi Tea

Restoring internal purity has never tasted so good. Yogi Peach DeTox is a blend of traditional purifying herbs that support the body’s natural cleansing processes. Our formula uses an Ayurvedic combination called “trikatu” — a blend of ginger, black pepper and long pepper — that gently increases circulation. Organic dandelion supports the liver’s function to eliminate toxins, and fo-ti, a highly regarded herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine, supports liver and kidney function. When you drink Peach DeTox as a part of your regular wellness program, its mild but effective blend of herbs will help you revitalize.

About Yogi Tea View company

Final Sipdown of the day, while watching the Cardinals kick butt.
Who knows how old this teabag is, LOL, but it’s gone now. I enjoy a few of Yogi teas, with my favorite being the Egyptian Licorice. This one is ok. The main thing I like about it is the taste of Ginger. Otherwise, it’s a pretty mild tasting cup, with a nice warming sensation. Probably not something I’ll restock. This ends my day with 247 teas, Sil!
Did I catch up?

I thought I’d try more of a medicinal tea today. Though I’m not sure how a tea could help your kidneys. This did taste a bit medicinal. Like most Yogi teas, there is a lot of ginger, ginger, ginger. Which I don’t like. I’m not a fan of ginger. But the pepper and the cinnamon almost made it like a chai cookie or something. There certainly isn’t a peach flavor. My tongue is kind of buzzing with pepper right now, probably because I drank the last gulp at the bottom of the cup. Not a complete gross out medicinal tea, but I don’t know how much it will detox. Compared to what? I wish Yogi would make non-ginger teas.

TeaBrat

I think it just makes you pee more… :-P

Tea Sipper

OH great. Now I’ll be waking up in the middle of the night.

This is a good and relaxing blend. I could drink it all day, I really could. I like the combination of spice and fruit in here, although as I said, it’s got quite a spicy pepper-ginger kick to it. I feel like it even calms me a bit, which is much appreciated. I don’t know that I actually drink it often enough to gain the benefits it promises, but even a bit here and there is a good start, right?

This tea has a nice cinnamon, spiciness to it. I didn’t taste any peach. I was pleasantly surprised, I didnt think I would like this too much, I figured it would taste really medicinal. I’m really glad it doesn’t, because I plan on drinking a cup a day for the next 2 weeks. I might try it with a dash of milk tomorrow.

7 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Dry Tea Bags :Cardadom, Cinnamon

After Steel:
Just Taste it very cardadom and haven’t others flavoring.
Why Called “Peach” Detox?

I really enjoy this tea! I notice a lot more cinnamon and spiced flavoring than the actual peach. As for the detoxing, I do tend to have to pee way more drinking this tea than regular teas. It seems to have a water pill effect.

I bought this on sale and decided to try it. Very different! It also seems to calm my appetite.

While I am just going to have to trust the Yogi tea masters on whether this actually detoxes or not, I do enjoy the flavor of this tea. The peach is very subtle, but it is still very enjoyable to sip.

Jackie: I love this tea!!! Peachy light flavor, each bag comes with a little fortune. I can drink LOADS of this tea!!!

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more

I drink all of the Yogi Detox Tea’s pretty regularly because my acupuncturist suggested that I take dandelion root and this seemed like the easiest way. This tea is peppery and doesn’t need to be sweetened but I don’t catch much of a peach flavor, in fact, I almost wonder if this particular batch was boxed wrong!