Ginkgo Clarity

Herbal Tea
Licorice
Edit tea info Last updated by nateinaction

• “BB #5 for today. I received this one in a swap - I think it was CupOfTree but I am sorry if I got that wrong! Forgive me! This has a WHOLE LOT of ingredients going on but all I can really pick...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Important Note: This is not an actual *tasting* note, as I haven't been able to brew a cup and don't intend to. I was given a box of this tea, or it wouldn't be in my house. I don't know why Yogi...” Read full tasting note
    KnitWitch 4 tasting notes

From Yogi

Our Ginkgo Clarity is a fragrant herbal blend specially formulated to enhance mental performance and memory. We use Ginkgo Leaf, used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine, to help stimulate cerebral function by refreshing brain cells with an abundance of blood and oxygen. Our formula is augmented with the traditional Ayurvedic herb blend “triphala” (Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki fruits), to revitalize and rejuvenate, and Organic Gotu Kola, an Ayurvedic favorite used to support mental alertness and concentration. Have a clear day with a cup of Ginkgo Clarity!

About Yogi View company

BB #5 for today. I received this one in a swap – I think it was CupOfTree but I am sorry if I got that wrong! Forgive me!

This has a WHOLE LOT of ingredients going on but all I can really pick out above the rest is the Licorice. It’s very herbally and it’s not really my fave taste by a long short BUT if it DOES work for mentally clarity…I suppose it does what it’s supposed to, eh?

I’m conflicted. I want to rate this low but like I said if it helps with what it claims I don’t want to rate it low…so I won’t rate it at all (for now) maybe down the road.

I’m darn happy I got to try this tho! Thanks a bunch!!

CupofTree

Lol yeah it was me. I haven’t rated this one either yet but the first time I tried it was during writing a research paper and I think it did the job of giving me clarity for at least a little while.

TeaEqualsBliss

I did give me a lil bit of a wake-up so that was good :)

gmathis

I think Yogi puts licorice in ev-er-y-thing!

TeaEqualsBliss

gmathis…I bet you are right :)

Important Note:
This is not an actual tasting note, as I haven’t been able to brew a cup and don’t intend to.

I was given a box of this tea, or it wouldn’t be in my house. I don’t know why Yogi seems to think licorice goes with everything, but just the scent of the stuff makes me gag. Perhaps I’m super-sensitive, but I’m getting a nauseating licorice whiff from the sealed box. I note that licorice is the second item on the “Proprietary Blend of Herbs,” right under peppermint. Frankly, there is not enough peppermint on the planet to negate the nasty yuck factor of licorice.

Bottom Line:

If you hate licorice, avoid this tea like the plague. If you love licorice, you’ll probably be delighted. Me, I’m planning to foist this box off on the first of my friends that expresses an interest.

Flavors: Licorice