Ginkgo Clarity

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by nateinaction

1 Tasting Note View all

From Yogi

Our Ginkgo Clarity is a fragrant herbal blend specially formulated to enhance mental performance and memory. We use Ginkgo Leaf, used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine, to help stimulate cerebral function by refreshing brain cells with an abundance of blood and oxygen. Our formula is augmented with the traditional Ayurvedic herb blend “triphala” (Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki fruits), to revitalize and rejuvenate, and Organic Gotu Kola, an Ayurvedic favorite used to support mental alertness and concentration. Have a clear day with a cup of Ginkgo Clarity!

About Yogi View company

1 Tasting Note

BB #5 for today. I received this one in a swap – I think it was CupOfTree but I am sorry if I got that wrong! Forgive me!

This has a WHOLE LOT of ingredients going on but all I can really pick out above the rest is the Licorice. It’s very herbally and it’s not really my fave taste by a long short BUT if it DOES work for mentally clarity…I suppose it does what it’s supposed to, eh?

I’m conflicted. I want to rate this low but like I said if it helps with what it claims I don’t want to rate it low…so I won’t rate it at all (for now) maybe down the road.

I’m darn happy I got to try this tho! Thanks a bunch!!

CupofTree

Lol yeah it was me. I haven’t rated this one either yet but the first time I tried it was during writing a research paper and I think it did the job of giving me clarity for at least a little while.

TeaEqualsBliss

I did give me a lil bit of a wake-up so that was good :)

gmathis

I think Yogi puts licorice in ev-er-y-thing!

TeaEqualsBliss

gmathis…I bet you are right :)