Caramel Apple Spice Slim Life

Black Rooibos Blend
Apple Pieces, Assam Black Tea, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Ginger Root, Natural Flavours, Organic Flavours, Organic Schizandra Berry, Red Rooibos
Apple, Caramel, Rooibos
Tea Bag
Medium
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Tranquilitea

• “I’m here for the caramel apple, not for the slim life. Whatever is in this that’s supposed to “support a dieting program” probably won’t be as effective if I drink it alongside a big bowl of...” Read full tasting note
  • “I’ve had this tea sitting in my tea canister for a period of time so I’m not sure if the flavor has weakened to the point that any tasting notes are so mild they’re almost insignificant. Scent wise...” Read full tasting note

From Yogi

Flavorful blend of Assam Black Tea, Rooibos, Apple, Schisandra Berry, rich Caramel flavor and exotic spices for a satisfying blend that provides energy for an active lifestyle.

About Yogi View company

I’m here for the caramel apple, not for the slim life. Whatever is in this that’s supposed to “support a dieting program” probably won’t be as effective if I drink it alongside a big bowl of buttered popcorn. :)

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Scent wise I do pick up on hints of caramel and apple but with each sip I only taste the rooibos and a slight hint of apple. The tea, otherwise, barely registers on my palate.

I may purchase this tea again once I work through the overflow I currently have and see if I notice a difference in flavor. If I do I will update my review to indicate so. For now it’s on my do-not-buy list. There are better flavored teas marketed towards “diet” that I’ve encountered.

Flavors: Apple, Caramel, Rooibos