Chai Black

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by cteresa

1 Tasting Note View all

• “At the time I am drinking this nobody else has rated it on steepster and I am a bad first taster for this. Liquorice! or Anise, or something of that sort. To be fair, a subtle ammount, but I hate...” Read full tasting note
    cteresa 325 tasting notes

From Yumchaa

We’ve blended a chai that lives up to it’s history. Full of traditional Indian spices, Chai Black is strong, spicy , delicious and stays true to flavours of the Indian classic tea. Chai is an ayurvedic drink made for the natural needs of the body. It’s a tea that’s created to give energy for living and because of its great taste and properties, Chai tea has a wide fan base that range from mediating yogis to festival party ravers.
Ingredients: Cinnamon pieces, Ginger Pieces, Aniseed, Cloves, Chicory Roots, Black Pepper with and Assam Black tea.

About Yumchaa View company

1 Tasting Note

At the time I am drinking this nobody else has rated it on steepster and I am a bad first taster for this. Liquorice! or Anise, or something of that sort. To be fair, a subtle ammount, but I hate stuff with liquorice with a passion.

I made this chai style, simmered in milk with sugar and it was lovely apart from the aniseed. I saved enough for a classic water brew, but poor chai, lovely as it is, it is just not going to me my cup of tea.