Jasmine Pearls Imperial Grade Certified Organic

Flowering Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Sample from a tea swap with CWarren. I must say this: Jasmine Pearls last a LONG time. I’ve started drinking this tea at 8 A.M. I wanted to test the limits to the...” Read full tasting note
    Rufus 102 tasting notes
  • “After everything I read about New Zealand Customs, and how they throw away every edible item which has already been opened, I came dangerously close to tossing this beautiful envelope of organic...” Read full tasting note
    shera-pop 1737 tasting notes

From Yunnan Sourcing

If you are already buying this regularly why not buy some FRESH Spring Certified Organic (OTRDC Certified) Jasmine Pearls! These are made to the highest standard certified free of chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This is the right choice for those of you love Jasmine Green tea but want the assurance of purity of Organic Certification.

About Yunnan Sourcing View company

Sample from a tea swap with CWarren.

I must say this: Jasmine Pearls last a LONG time. I’ve started drinking this tea at 8 A.M. I wanted to test the limits to the tea, so I gave it temperature & steeping changes. I’ve totaled the amount to 18 steeps! No joke, this lasted a long time.

Now, I didn’t sit and write for 10 hours what I did, but I started out with 170F water, with 5s, 10s, 10s, 10s, 15s, 15s, etc. I then, at 4:30 P.M. (as written on a note card), adjusted the temperature to 212F, with 30s, 30s, 45s, 60s, etc. steeps. After awhile, the jasmine did disperse, but there was a hint of mineral/grassy notes to the leaf.

The leaf expanded so much, and had a lot to offer. I must admit that I do not have the tendency to gravitate toward flavored/scented teas; however, this was fantastic. It was refreshing, sweet, and just left me satisfied. I will look into stocking up! And at this point, the price doesn’t matter because this tea lasts so, so long.

Dry leaf: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPKPzlg-9Y/?taken-by=s.g_sanders1

Wet leaf after 18 steeps: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGQLbJUA-2F/?taken-by=s.g_sanders1

After everything I read about New Zealand Customs, and how they throw away every edible item which has already been opened, I came dangerously close to tossing this beautiful envelope of organic jasmine pearls before even passing through the gate! Fortunately, they were more bark than bite. No one even inspected the contents of my bags!

Happily, I now get to enjoy these jasmine pearls while watching the waves crash against the shore under a slate-colored sky.