Jasmine Pearls Imperial Grade Certified Organic

Flowering Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

1 Tasting Note View all

• “After everything I read about New Zealand Customs, and how they throw away every edible item which has already been opened, I came dangerously close to tossing this beautiful envelope of organic...” Read full tasting note
    shera-pop 1732 tasting notes

From Yunnan Sourcing

If you are already buying this regularly why not buy some FRESH Spring Certified Organic (OTRDC Certified) Jasmine Pearls! These are made to the highest standard certified free of chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This is the right choice for those of you love Jasmine Green tea but want the assurance of purity of Organic Certification.

About Yunnan Sourcing View company

1 Tasting Note

After everything I read about New Zealand Customs, and how they throw away every edible item which has already been opened, I came dangerously close to tossing this beautiful envelope of organic jasmine pearls before even passing through the gate! Fortunately, they were more bark than bite. No one even inspected the contents of my bags!

Happily, I now get to enjoy these jasmine pearls while watching the waves crash against the shore under a slate-colored sky.