2013 Yunnan Sourcing Autumn Wu Liang Mountain Raw Puerh

Pu-erh Tea
Pu Erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by AllanK

From Yunnan Sourcing

Product description not available yet.

About Yunnan Sourcing View company

Spending some time with this sheng tonight. It’s pretty good. Not too green, not too bitter, not astringent, petty mild, gentle.
I haven’t explored pu’erh as much as I want to, and I haven’t really spent too much time with sheng. I have a couple that I really like, but most I think are too green and too bitter. I’m wanting to explore them more – but in my heart I think I’m a shou girl…

OMGsrsly

That’s actually what I said in the shop today. I don’t tend to like them because they’re too bitter. So I got a suggestion and tried it and yesss…

Ubacat

Since most sheng can go for many infusions try drinking it after 5 or 6 infusions. I am definitely a sheng girl. I could never get into some of the dark shou’s

OMGsrsly

She also suggested super flash steeping, maybe 1-2 seconds at the beginning. That’s helped as well.

GCTTB

I enjoyed this pu’erh but can’t remember the details of it as it was a couple days ago. I find with most pu’erh teas they just keep getting better and better on the later infusions. I brewed this one in my yixing pot but it imparted a bit of clay taste to it so I had to do some more soaking of my pot. I do remember this one being silky on the tongue with a decent apricot flavour.

This is a fairly straightforward tea. Medium bodied, the light flavor is mostly wood, with hints of smoke. Not at all bitter. Solid, but not special; a good everyday tea.

185 °F / 85 °C 0 min, 15 sec 3 g 3 OZ / 88 ML