Chiran Fukamushi Superior

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by SenchaMatcha

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Its interesting. Tastes like my other fuka from o-cha (Sae midori) but more sour and has a distinctive citrus flavor. It tastes like... someone dropped some citrus powder in my tea. its ok, but i...” Read full tasting note
    SenchaMatcha 56 tasting notes

From Yunomi

Fukamushi is a special method of processing sencha tea leaves that involves an extended steaming time. As a result, the leaves tend to lose their shape, crumbling into small particles much easier than other sencha teas. This transforms the flavor from a clean, smooth tasting tea, to a tea that is thick and strong in flavor for the amount and quality level of the leaf itself.

Kagoshima, Chiran-cha
Kagoshima is the second largest tea production region in Japan. Chiran is a small town located in southern Kagoshima Prefecture, known for samurai district and gardens that have been preserved since the Edo period. Chiran-cha refers to and is a brand name for tea grown in the town of Chiran.

About Yunomi View company

1 Tasting Note

Its interesting. Tastes like my other fuka from o-cha (Sae midori) but more sour and has a distinctive citrus flavor. It tastes like… someone dropped some citrus powder in my tea. its ok, but i don’t think I would buy it. the gyo i tried was good and I’ll probably buy that :)
If you like astringency this one is for you~!