Northern Berry Kyss

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Zen Tea
Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 15 oz / 444 ml

From Zen Tea

Flavoured blend of rooibos tea and fruit melange. The fruity and flavourful aroma bouquet of Nordic berries on a sweet rooibos basis makes this taste composition reminiscent of a “Midsummer’s night”

Ingredients:
Rooibos tea, juniper berries, black berries, berry leaves(blackberry leaves, black currant leaves), flavour, cranberry slices, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries

Price: $10 / 100g

About Zen Tea View company

This was very fruity and very good.
Backlog from yesterday.

I would buy this again.

I like this one! There is such a nice mix of ingredients… all kinds of berries! No hibiscus! It isn’t a fake berry taste. It’s subtle enough that you can still taste the rooibos. I could have done without the blackberry leaves, but they didn’t make the flavor worse here. But the nice mix of berries would have been enough. It’s smooth and refreshing. This blend seems like a walk in the woods or something!

Sipdown.

With the cranberry honey, this is really berryful and delicious.

It’s now on the ‘will probably get more’ list. :)

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

One of my favourite evening teas…

Cavocorax

I still have to try mine!

Ozli

It’s quite berryful! ;)

Too tired for a long review – but this was a free sample so I’ll do my best.

Lovely berry flavor but the smell throws me off a bit. The dry leaf (are they still leaves?) has a very medicinal smell. It doesn’t translate as much into the liquor but still slightly off-putting. In any case, not bad but I have other rooibos blends that I enjoy more.

So I received 3 tea samples in the mail this morning sent by Zen Tea.
First to try on my list was this Rooibos berry blend. I prepared it Iced with no agave or sugars i like to drink Rooibos tea straight up.I Steeped it for about 5 minutes or maybe even more downside of this tea is (I think) that the Rooibos over powers the berry’s flavors cause I cannot trace a single taste of Berry’s i think i can taste the berry leaves but that’s about it … i still have a tad bit for a nice hot cup and i think i will give a second review. Still a very good quality tea but was expecting more of a berry taste hopefully i have more luck with my next 2 samples !