Cranberry Mango

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by momo

• “Backlog: A really delightful flavored green. The tart and tangy cranberry contrasts so nicely with the sweet mango notes. A very invigorating green tea - it tastes great iced. A natural...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4458 tasting notes
  • “Thank you Zen Tea for the samples! I decided to go with this one first because I want iced tea, and I assume I picked this one out for that reason. I actually completely forgot about picking out...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1200 tasting notes
  • “I love fruity green teas in the afternoon. They've got a nice mellowness to them that makes me feel relaxed and ready to face the rest of the day ahead. This one is nice, and I have to admit that...” Read full tasting note
    C-chan 270 tasting notes

From Zen Tea

Tart and tangy cranberries meet the rich sweetness of ripe mangos. Sweet, invigorating and exceptional!
tea origin: China Sencha style
Ingredients: Green tea from China and India, mango pieces, cranberry pieces and flavor.
Preparation: 1 teaspoon, /. 1.5 min, Cranberry and Mango makes great iced tea.

About Zen Tea View company

Backlog:

A really delightful flavored green. The tart and tangy cranberry contrasts so nicely with the sweet mango notes. A very invigorating green tea – it tastes great iced.

A natural fruit taste here – it doesn’t come across as artificial. The green tea is sweet and creamy.

Just a really good green tea with a rather unexpected flavor combination that really works well. Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/03/11/cranberry-mango-green-tea-from-zen-tea/

Thank you Zen Tea for the samples! I decided to go with this one first because I want iced tea, and I assume I picked this one out for that reason. I actually completely forgot about picking out these samples so it was a nice surprise to get them.

I was surprised by the water temperature called for, but went with it, and there is definitely no bitterness to be had! Yay!

The Chinese sencha is the predominant flavor on first sip before it gets super fruity. I added a bit of agave and it made the fruit flavors pop more. Beforehand, it just seemed like I couldn’t even pinpoint that there was cranberry and mango. Now, it’s very apparent that it’s mango, although I think it probably lost a bit of the tartness from the cranberry.

It’s nice and refreshing to drink this one. I love the combination of these two fruit flavors. It makes them taste more exotic than they really are!

This should be great even hot, which I’ll try next. And I definitely need to cold steep it too.

I love fruity green teas in the afternoon. They’ve got a nice mellowness to them that makes me feel relaxed and ready to face the rest of the day ahead.

This one is nice, and I have to admit that I like it better when it’s warm, rather than hot. It’s on the light side, but that works with the mix of grassiness and sweet fruitiness. It’s relaxing and blends well. I look forward to more afternoons with this tea.