Matcha organic 40g can

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Zen Tea

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I bought this because apparently I am a crazy person and I am trying to acquire every matcha that crosses my path that is under $40 a tin. Help. On the bright side, this made a really good...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1768 tasting notes

From Zen Tea

Our Organic Matcha is certified organic by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan, and is grown with only natural organic fertilizers and no agricultural chemicals or pesticides. Although Japanese green tea is harvested two to four times through the year, our Japanese farm can realistically harvest high quality organic tea only once a year due to lack of nutrition caused by limited use of fertilizers. Our Organic Matcha is Ichibancha, the first tea harvest of the year.

Price: $24 / 40g can

About Zen Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

On the bright side, this made a really good latte! The color of the dry powder is almost identical to the Olive Nation matcha, not nearly as bright as KaiMatcha Premium. I have a really nice froth lingering on my latte, and it has nice enough flavor.

I noticed that the above says it is $24 for a 40 gram tin. I went on their website to make sure I was looking at the right tea. On their site it says it is $34.50 but is on sale for $19.99. That is a great sale price for 40 grams of organic matcha. Most matcha comes in 30 gram packages.

Edited to add: I just looked at my account and I did indeed pay $24 for my tin. I wonder why their site now shows $34.50 as the price. Maybe the sale is to clear out the last of this batch and the next batch will indeed cost that much?

Bonnie

Jackpot, I think we have a winner on machine 237! Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!