Earl Grey Cream

Bergamot, Cream, Vanilla, Creamy, Pepper
Edit tea info Last updated by Zen Tea

From Zen Tea

If you are fan of Earl Grey and hae not tried this, you are in for a treat. Cream Earl Grey has a taste that is smooth with vanilla overtones which stand out above the premium bergamot flavor the signature taste of Earl Grey. Our flavoury Earl Grey mellowed with a delicious creamy taste. An excellent all day tea with a superb finish.

Price: $9 /100g

About Zen Tea View company

I haven’t had a cup of this in a very loooong time. I finished up my work bag this morning and will have to dig into my tin at home. I had been thinking about the comforting citrus of earl grey all weekend and brewed this up first thing this morning. I think this tea will forever be a favorite. It has never disappointed and it seems to be the perfect mix of “cream” and bergamont.

My last tea was far too weak for my liking. This one goes the other way — good if weak, but at proper strength a little too strong on its own. I think it’s the cornflower petals. It seems a common problem I find — a kind of bitter plenty taste that doesn’t quite sit well on my palate. It did, however, have a nice creaminess as promised, even when drinking it clear.
I added some milk and honey and that did help somewhat.

In short, this is not a tea for me, but worth a try nonetheless.