Earl Grey Cream

Bergamot, Cream, Vanilla, Creamy, Pepper
Edit tea info Last updated by Zen Tea

From Zen Tea

If you are fan of Earl Grey and hae not tried this, you are in for a treat. Cream Earl Grey has a taste that is smooth with vanilla overtones which stand out above the premium bergamot flavor the signature taste of Earl Grey. Our flavoury Earl Grey mellowed with a delicious creamy taste. An excellent all day tea with a superb finish.

Price: $9 /100g

About Zen Tea View company

This has stood the test of time. I am setting this one up to 100. No matter the day, no matter the mood this tea is always wonderful. Smooth, citrusy, slightly sweet. Perfection in a cup.

Hmmm, I’ve been on the hunt for a new EGC, and this has gotten consistently positive reviews.

I have had this next to quite a few other EGC’s. This one always won. I can’t remember what made it stand out for me. It was a good balance of cream and berg.

Evol Ving Ness

And Canadian, yay! (because murderous exchange and shipping charges) And they are having a Black Friday sale. Details upcoming. http://www.zentealife.com

My last tea was far too weak for my liking. This one goes the other way — good if weak, but at proper strength a little too strong on its own. I think it’s the cornflower petals. It seems a common problem I find — a kind of bitter plenty taste that doesn’t quite sit well on my palate. It did, however, have a nice creaminess as promised, even when drinking it clear.
I added some milk and honey and that did help somewhat.

In short, this is not a tea for me, but worth a try nonetheless.