Monks Blend Organic

Edit tea info Last updated by momo

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I got the pipe taken care of last night, though then this morning a different maintenance person busts in like whoa dude I'm just putting on pants here. I do not feel good. I didn't go to class...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1201 tasting notes

From Zen Tea

A special mellow black blend of Darjeeling, Keemun, Nilgiri and Assam teas.

About Zen Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I got the pipe taken care of last night, though then this morning a different maintenance person busts in like whoa dude I’m just putting on pants here.

I do not feel good. I didn’t go to class Monday and I don’t think I am today either unless they want me to die on a computer. My throat is killing me. So I’m hoping this tea in the next half hour helps because I don’t have class at all next week. WOOOOO

I wanted to drink this yesterday but I decided I’d rather have more than a pot. I’ve been really into black teas lately, especially discovering Assam, and I already love Darjeeling. And Keemun is tasty, so I welcome Nilgiri into the mix.

This is great without milk. I think milk would ruin it actually. Mellow indeed.

I like how I can almost taste each tea. It smells very much like Darjeeling, and tastes like it at first too, but I get smokiness, maltiness, and honey notes. Honey definitely becomes the strongest, almost with a bit of peach.

Definitely feeling better after finishing the cup of this. I think I’ll make another for my travel mug and get myself to class!

Invader Zim

I hope your throat feels better soon…maybe you could mix in some honey, or just eat a teaspoon of it!

Bonnie

What the heck is happening to us?! We’re becoming tea purists! Yikes! I’m loving the strong black tea’s too!

Invader Zim

Happening? It’s already done happened!