Almond Papaya Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MJ

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I wish I could be more professional about this, but the only words coming to my mind are "super friggin tasty". I tried this for the first time on a whim during one of my Zen Tea excursions over...” Read full tasting note
    karykeion 54 tasting notes

From Zen Tea

Rooibos tea with Moroccan almond pieces, Papaya pieces and natural flavors.

About Zen Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I wish I could be more professional about this, but the only words coming to my mind are “super friggin tasty”. I tried this for the first time on a whim during one of my Zen Tea excursions over the summer, and both my best friend and I thought it was so good that it’s now become the tea I have to force myself not to order so that I’m not just getting the same thing every time I’m there.

It smells amazing. I think it’s the almond part, but it almost smells like amaretto, except fruitier. Almond and papaya are just a super interesting combination of things to throw in a tea, in my opinion, and they make a nice sweet interesting delicious pair.

Honestly, this is probably one of my favorites now, up there with Uji Sencha and Brioche. No word yet on whether it tops White Christmas.