Coconut Almond

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by K S

• “This is very tasty. The almond and coconut just seem made for each other. This is a year old and I was a little concerned as someone here on Steepster said coconut can turn rancid after a while. I...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1160 tasting notes

From Zenjala Tea Company

Chinese sencha green tea, shredded coconut, almond flavor, coconut flavor and almond slices give this tea a nutty flavor.

About Zenjala Tea Company View company

This is very tasty. The almond and coconut just seem made for each other. This is a year old and I was a little concerned as someone here on Steepster said coconut can turn rancid after a while. I guess my storage was sufficient as this is still very fresh. I do notice the sencha base today which is something I missed previously. All in all a good cup of summer… I can dream.

In other news, sadly I marooned three Kerbal astronauts in orbit around Mun (Kerbal’s moon) yesterday. I ran out of fuel before escape velocity was reached. They will be missed but another launch is scheduled for minutes from now. Jebediah, Captain of the Orbitor 2 would want it that way. If only we had installed a docking port we might have been able to launch a rescue mission.

Anna

(You cannot possibly comprehend how much I love you right now.)

Meeka

KSP! I just discovered that game :)

gmathis

(in space, no one can hear you steep……?)

K S

Meeka I am obviously not good at it yet (ask Jebediah) but it’s great fun. I do wish there were better instructions.

Meeka

Yeah, the tutorials are pretty lacking – I found some YouTube tutorials that helped but I still haven’t gotten into orbit yet (although that might be user error at this point :P).

K S

I’ve blown up on the launchpad and a few hundred feet in the air. My son told me to go to YouTube but I haven’t figured out what would be helpful yet.