1000 Cranes Blend

White Tea
Rose Petals, Shredded Coconut, Strawberry, White Peony
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “Backlog: Visually, this is a really appealing blend with the soft, down-covered white tea leaves, coconut shreds, pieces of strawberry and pink/red rose petals. It smells good too! The tea is...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes
  • “Another one out of my box from *LiberTEAS*. The dry blend is very pretty, with lots of different colors and textures. I like this one. The rose and strawberry end up creating a cherry sort of...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 381 tasting notes
  • “Nice tea. Gentle. Sweet. Unassuming. Which surprises me given it has coconut. Not sure if I'd be inclined to get a bag of this, but at the very least won't mind finishing the cup. Like the last...” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 174 tasting notes

From Zenjala Tea Company

Bai Mu Dan white tea, strawberry pieces, rose petals, and coconut shred – an unusual and satisfying blend.

About Zenjala Tea Company View company

Backlog:

The tea is quite pleasant. The rose and berry are the two strongest notes of the cup. A soft, creamy coconut note comes through around mid-sip. I like that even though these flavors are strong, I can still taste the white tea. The flavors don’t overpower the white tea … everything is blended very thoughtfully here.

The white tea is soft, earthy, and vegetative. There is a creaminess to it that melds nicely with the creamy notes of the coconut. A really compelling combination of flavors.

JustJames

what a lovely idea….

Another one out of my box from LiberTEAS. The dry blend is very pretty, with lots of different colors and textures.

I like this one. The rose and strawberry end up creating a cherry sort of flavor, and the coconut gives it some creaminess. As far as a fruit blend goes it’s pretty basic, but it’s definitely enjoyable.

Nice tea. Gentle. Sweet. Unassuming. Which surprises me given it has coconut. Not sure if I’d be inclined to get a bag of this, but at the very least won’t mind finishing the cup. Like the last tea who’s suggested temp, because I don’t have 170 as an option I used another, though this time I went for lower, 160 which may have been to low and why this is so mild. Argh. I really need another thermometer.