Dragonwell Lung Ching

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MJ

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I like this a lot! It's got that great floraly-savory Chinese green tea smell and a delicious light taste. I'm not sure Dragonwell's going to be one of my favorites, but it's a good standard...” Read full tasting note
    karykeion 52 tasting notes

From ZenTea

This famous handcrafted green tea from the city of Hanzhou in Zhejiang province of China derives its “Dragon Well” name from a legend about a dragon who answered a Taoist Monk’s prayers for rain during a drought in 250 AD. The flat leaves are harvested in early spring. The leaves are dried and flattened by repeatedly turning and pressing them against the sides of a hot pan. This tea produces a champagne colored brew with a semi-sweet taste.

About ZenTea View company

1 Tasting Note

I like this a lot! It’s got that great floraly-savory Chinese green tea smell and a delicious light taste. I’m not sure Dragonwell’s going to be one of my favorites, but it’s a good standard green tea and I’m glad I have a bag in case I get a hankering for it.