Black/Green Toasted Almond

Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

• “Thanks dinosara! this is a pretty tasty almond tea. I didn't ruin this one by steeping it at too high a temperature heh. I don't know that this would find a permanent place in my cupboard but it...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4044 tasting notes
  • “An old tea, and one I always underestimate. This is a really almondy tea, perhaps the most "almond extract/marzipan" tea that I have ever come across. It doesn't have much else going on: it's...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1852 tasting notes

From ZenTea

An excellent Ceylon black tea blended with a green tea and roasted almonds. A sweet holiday treat.

About ZenTea View company

Thanks dinosara! this is a pretty tasty almond tea. I didn’t ruin this one by steeping it at too high a temperature heh. I don’t know that this would find a permanent place in my cupboard but it is quite nice if you’re looking for that almond flavour. I agree with dinosara that the base is a little lacking. Overall though, a pretty tasty cup!

An old tea, and one I always underestimate. This is a really almondy tea, perhaps the most “almond extract/marzipan” tea that I have ever come across. It doesn’t have much else going on: it’s almond, and that’s enough. I do wish it wasn’t a black/green blend… it’s kind of unnecessary and makes proper steeping difficult. As such, there were hints of bitterness playing around the edges here, but the sweet almond was enough to overwhelm them.

I have very little of this tea left (perhaps only one more serving), and while I don’t think it will be a restock it is worth noting if you like almondy things.