White Bai Mu Dan Black Berries

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by momo

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Comparing to other flavored white teas I've gotten, this has some big fluffy leaves for being $2.50 an ounce (roughly). I cold steeped some earlier, just for a few hours, so the tea was overall...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes

From ZenTea

Bai Mu Dan white tea from the Fujian Province, with the black fruits; black currants, black currant leaves, black currant, huckleberry and blackberry flavor.

About ZenTea View company

1 Tasting Note

Comparing to other flavored white teas I’ve gotten, this has some big fluffy leaves for being $2.50 an ounce (roughly). I cold steeped some earlier, just for a few hours, so the tea was overall light. I wanted that though, because I actually really am not sure I even like black currant. It’s the main berry in here, although I got a bit of blackberry too. Even with just a few hours it still had the lightness of the white tea. I think the longer it would steep, the more it would become straight berry.

I’m going to steep it longer, more like overnight, soon and also give it a try hot. It seems like a good tea to go either way.