Apple Cinnamon

Black Fruit Blend
Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Cinnamon Chips, Cinnamon Flavour
Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by hapatite

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: I really enjoyed the teas that I tried from Zest Tea. My favorite was, not surprisingly, the Earl Grey, but this one was good too. A good balance of apple and cinnamon flavors. The...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4421 tasting notes

From Zest Tea

We looked to American icons when creating this blend and what’s more American than Apple Pie? Unfortunately, football and the Grand Canyon didn’t make for great teas. This blend of premium Orange Pekoe black tea smothered in real bits of apple and cinnamon is a nod to your grandmother’s 4th of July specialty. Even modern teas can have a traditional twist.

All Zest high caffeine teas have about as much caffeine as coffee, or about 3 times as much as normal teas. The apple cinnamon black tea has about 155 mg of caffeine/cup.

About Zest Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

I really enjoyed the teas that I tried from Zest Tea. My favorite was, not surprisingly, the Earl Grey, but this one was good too. A good balance of apple and cinnamon flavors. The cinnamon isn’t aggressive and kick you in the face, but the extra ZEST of the extra caffeine does give me a nice kick in the pants when I need a little more invigoration than the typical cup will give me. I like that the extra caffeine doesn’t lead to a weird or off taste.

A very tasty Apple cinnamon black tea. The black tea is strong and brisk and flavorful, the apple is sweet and the cinnamon gives a nice warmth to the cup. Yum!

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2014/05/12/apple-cinnamon-black-tea-zest-tea/