Coconut Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Pepper, Cardamom Pods, Cinnamon, Ginger, Indian Black Tea, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Natural Coconut Flavor, Nutmeg, Orange Peels, Organic Cloves
Cinnamon, Cloves, Coconut, Nutmeg
Tea Bag
Medium
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Yep, this one's still a great chai for drinking straight! The aroma is of a perfectly blended spiced chai, with a definite cardamom aroma being the most present, yet not overwhelming. In spite of...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2225 tasting notes
  • “I haven't had this one in an age! I pulled it out because I'm studying for my final (which is in 2 hours eeeeee) and I needed something warm, comforting, caffeinated and completely unfussy to...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “After reading Jacqueline's note about how delicious this was with milk and sugar, I decided I just had to have it that way today. The cream really smoothes out the taste and brings out the...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “5 minutes of steeping = WOW COCONUT! This is so good. So coconutty, and the chai itself is really lovely. I'm having it with a big teaspoon of honey, and milk. I totally recommend this one.” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1365 tasting notes

From Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Finest quality ceylon tea blended with cardamom, ginger, and clove.

A robust and full flavored Black Tea accented with exotic imperial spices. The bold concentrated character of this lush black tea lends itself well to the full notes of cardamom, ginger and clove. The sweet hint of tropical coconut fragrantly fills the cup, offering an inviting taste of paradise to savor from any spot on the map. Delicious with a splash of milk. A bright and flavorful steep. Sunglasses not included.

About Zhena's Gypsy Tea View company

This is an amazing chai tea. One of the best I’ve ever had. It’s perfectly balanced spice wise and the notes of coconut are perfection.

Typically I only buy loose leaf tea because the quality is generally better but Zhena’s Gypsy teas are very high quality and I would strongly recommend trying this tea out.

Well, this one was a disappointment for me. I quite like coconut, and chais are one of my favorite kinds of tea. I tried this, and it made me think of spiced coconut water. Not tea. I could barely get the taste of tea in it, and the coconut actually was powerful enough to hide most of the spices. I wasn’t impressed, and have not had a cup of this by itself since.

Instead, I steep it along with a bag or Twinings Ultra Spice to even it out and add a lot of soymilk. That’s the only thing that has saved this tea for me. The combo of the two is much more pleasant for me, and is the only reason I’m not pawning the rest of the tin off onto my roommate.

Disappointed that there is no coconut in said coconut chai. Pretty tasty. Pretty pricey too. Much more pricey than tasty.

Smells very sweet! The cinnamon is predominant when smelling.
The tea and coconut blend seamlessly, and the cinnamon and spice flavors are good background notes, not overpowering like a lot of chais. Overall, very very delicious and drinkable!

Woke up craving this tea. Made a large mug of it and my whole living room smelled of coconut. Love it!

The coconut flavor is a great addition to this chai blend, very tasty.

Made directly in milk rather than water, it’s like a hug. So soothing.

a tasty mistake! I was having this tea for breakfast with some toast. I used Lupicia’s tea honey (sakurambo) on my toast, and then used the same spoon I used to get the honey to fish out the tea bag. I am not a tea sweetener, but to my surprise the honey left on the spoon added a nice kick of flavour! It only made it a tiny bit sweeter but added a nice cherry flavour under the chai and coconut tastes. I actually will be trying this again.

AMAZING. this tea takes your taste buds on the adventure of their lives. best tea ever

My favorite tea!!! Absolute perfection.